Monday 16 November 2009

Getting Bloggy With It...

Blogged on or off?



I had a little thought about blogging, when I started blogging I wanted to see if I was able to produce blogs that were interesting and would hopefully make people giggle and relate to.

I had no set topic for my blog when I put curser to screen, many people I know do.. for eg. I follow James King Movies.. can you guess what that's about? I felt it would be something I could develop over time. So far I have found it easiest to just write comments on my thoughts, situations and my likes and I hope that it works. I am not knowledgable enough to write about one topic, I love fashion, music, sport and movies and these form big parts of my life so I shall continue on my path of randomness.

Happy reading, and thanks for following thus far..

Love, SGS xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment