Tuesday 15 June 2010

One armed and TBH not at all dangerous


SLING WATCH - DAY 6



Check the slinged, one armed, leotard wearing fashionista above..... hell yes that's me!!! Erm ok, so no, it's not!


My time management skills massively let me down before I had an operation so I forgot to say after shoulder surgery I would be left one armed in a sling, recovering and trying to utilise my left arm for everything... sfgerhehbr <-------- even typing.


My posts from now on will be brief but sweet and as I can only hope that I will end up that GaGa-esque in my sling I type miserably in my baggy PJ top and shorts with hair so tangled a family of mice may have inhabited it overnight... and oh the painkillers, after a few of those I make the Mad Hatter look a decently sane chap.


4 more weeks in this cotton contraption.... roll on!


"MAM, CAN YOU PUT MY DEODORANT ON MY GOOD ARM PIT?"


Oh, the glamour...


Love, S(linged)SGS  xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment