Wednesday 2 June 2010

Oh My GaGa - Sneak peek of 'Alejandro'

Counting down the days until 'Alejandro'

Lady GaGa's new video for 'Alejandro' is almost upon us and 'O.M.GAGA' I am excited..... 'Alejandro' is taken from GaGa's extended 'The Fame Monster' album and damn tootin' it's a good un.

There is a short preview already on YouTube and features GaGa in a Vogue-esque setting. Black and white ambience, male dancers, a tailored waiscoat style playsuit, slicked back, short hair and plenty of attitude... oh a scary ghost mask, look closely at the end.



As per every Lady GaGa video since the precedent for 'Bad Romance' was set I am hoping for coffins, blood, corpses (of the smoking variety), bondage tape, product placement, outfits, masks, and needless heavy petting - JOY.

"I know that you are young, and I know that you may love me... but I just can't be with you like this anymore.... Alejandro"

ahem, Love, SGS xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment