Wednesday 26 May 2010

Guilty Pleasure: Slush Puppie

Nice, ice, baby....

I have a sweet tooth... you may have noticed. Many of my blog posts involve food and sweet, childish stuff in particular - my love of peanut butter, jaffa cakes, werthers originals and anything remotely fizzy, e number laden and would appeal to young 'uns, is what I crave.

I don't think even when I was younger I craved sugar as much as I do now. Without a form of sugar during the day I literally slump, slur my words and resemble those adorable zombies from 28 days later.

You can imagine my delight when it was announced in work that there was a new shop on the High Street that sold Slush Puppies. It has to be one of the weirdest little shops I've ever been in and it's stock looks like it was recently taken off the back of a lorry.

If you need a selection of cards, banners and party accessories (inc. willy head boppers) or tutus and womens lingerie -you're in luck. Also if you're ever in the mood to buy one a pair of childs boots  or one pair of womens heels then you've hit the jackpot.

Luckily it's redeeming quality is the gleaming Slush Puppie machine that sits on the counter and what with that cute dog licking his chops after devouring a slush, who I am to resist?

Slush Puppie de jour was red and blue mixed - c'est magnifique. Go on, treat yourself and remember to truly revert back to being six again - poke your blue/red tongue at strangers :)

Lots of love, SGS xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment