Monday 17 May 2010

101st Blog post - pop those corks

Hurray I made it!

I meant to write a blog on my 100th post... ummm it didn't happen :( so I'll write on my 101st instead.
I can't quite believe I've reached this point, this really started as an outlet for my feelings and thoughts and I'd like to think I've got some funny stories/observations to make and blog about things that interest a wide variety of people - Music, Fashion and Film reach a lot of people in many different ways.


I'm proud that I blog regularly and have kept at it, as we know life is unpredictable and some weeks are just not made for blogging but I've had at least one post every week since starting so I'm really pleased.


So for now I will continue my quest to post things of an interesting nature and gain some more followers...

Love, SGS xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment