Tuesday 20 April 2010

Tunes for a Tuesday

This week I'm doing the worm to...

Dizzee Rascal - Dirty Disco



Everyone's favourite British rude boy is back with a BANG.. new track 'Dirty Disco' will transport you back to Magaluf, crap cocktails for 3 euros and an era when house music ruled the dancefloor... err, just me?! Well if, like me, you're still sad enough to admit you love a bit of house music then this will be right up your street! The King of the catchy beats has delivered a summer tune, get over it!

LMFAO - Yes



LMFAO is an electro hop group from LA that consists of DJ/rappers Redfoo (Stefan Gordy) and Sky Blu (Skyler Gordy). Their incredibly catchy single "I'm in Miami bitch" did not go down well in the office, but I loved it and I think "Yes" is going to be just as popular. The group sound like a better version of Ke$ha with a bit of current Black Eyed Peas thrown in, which is great because they are supporting them on The E.N.D tour this month.

Love, SGS xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment