Monday 26 April 2010

Coachella Fashion 2010

Fashion Fix Friday... on a Monday

Ok, I've been a tad busy and it's better late than never!

Coachella is a music festival that brings out the stars, Z listers don't even bother! It also brings out the fashion, or at least an attempt of fashion and we look at some of the trends in the sunshine and the celebs who got it oh so right and a little bit wrong.

Kate Bosworth



Kate Bosworth has been picked out as a festival best dressed contender, but I'm not so sure... while I'm totally digging the aviators I just think she looks like a thin person in a tie dye dress! So yes tie dye is coming back in a big way, but it looks her bones can barely support the dress let alone her skin. Kudos for the gladiator flats though.

Whitney Port



'The City' star certainly pushed my fashion buttons at the festival, delighting me with her mix of vintage and bang on trend pieces. Whitney wears a rouched red mini dress with a chain bag and hair up for instant festival glam! LOVE IT! I don't know about the shoes though :S

Katy Perry



Katy turns vamp at Day 1 of Coachella with a black mini dress with a cut out criss cross on her cleaveage area. Now I like this, I think she's got the figure to pull it off and it's nice to see a bit of glam against the bohemian and vintage style of the majority of the festival goers. She teamed it with gladiator sandals and a cigarette... shame about the latter.

Kristen Stewart



K-Stew turns rude boy for the festival as she rocks a cut off black t shirt (side knotted of course), skinny jeans, Dodger hat and cool shades. I'm sort of undecided about this... because it's her then she can pull off this masculine look but Kristen has a figure I could only dream of and I'm not sure if she's doing herself any favours. However, most importantly she's pictured smiling... a rarity so she must be chillaxed.

Lots of love, SGS xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment