Friday 5 February 2010

Thank Crunchie it's Friday!



As a part time worker, I'm not sure why I am thanking Crunchie it's Friday... I've had 3 days off this week (feel free to pelt with soft objects) so instead for my friends, family and TB who work full time... Thanks Crunchie!!

It's not that I don't want to work full time, I most certainly do! What I have been trying tirelessly to do over the past year is to find a new full time job but I feel Lady Luck has taken offence at something I've done and has gone on a staycation.. the cow.

So I'm hoping that Friday signifies the near ending of a week where I can put disappointment behind me, enjoy breakfast with TB tomorrow and look forward to a new week with new prospects. Lady Luck, if you are reading this.. Whatever I've done, I'm sorry but just a little bit of yor magic dust would be appreciated right now.

Love, SGS xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment