Wednesday 9 December 2009

Guilty Pleasures...

So for Wednesdays, I'm going to introduce a new blog topic... Guilty Pleasures which are going to be about things that I like, but really shouldn't because they are either crap, immature, stupid or just plain embarassing.

First up.. Miley Cyrus

I am forever singing this song but have to admit, I HEART it massively.

Miley Cyrus- Party in the USA



Nuff Love

1. She has nice hair - I'm jealous
2. She loves her family
3. She totally bamboozled Jonathan Ross on his Friday night show
4. She has a pretty good voice
5. Unlike most Disney stars she probably has had sex

Nuff Hate

1. She is VERY annoying- "Hey y'all..." SHUT UP
2. Her dad was Billy Ray 'Achy-break heart' Cyrus.. mullets aren't cool
3. Her Southern accent, sorry but it's too Hillbilly for me
4. She is a Disney star - very annoying claim to fame
5. Style wise she tries to emulate Nicole Richie etc.. get your own you hick

Love, SGS xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment