Friday 23 October 2009

A Weighty Issue..



If there was a petition to get Mr Motivator back on GMTV in the mornings, then I would definitely sign it! So yes, he wore ridiculously coloured tight spandex and the unforgivable bandanna.. he sort or reminded me of maths teacher getting his kicks before the long, arduous tasks of teaching brats... but his positive and can do attitude did sort of rub off on me.

Sadly I admit, I did on occasion grab the occasional can of beans and join him in an aerobic morning exercise with the bored housewives. At this moment I need a mad spandex and specs wearing optimist to help retrieve motivation to lose weight. I did lose some after consuming slimfast and genuine gym dedication but that period has long gone.

Ideally I would like to be 9 stone, at this moment I am teetering on the border of 10.. I was 9st 6/7 so was getting there...

So, if you are reading this Mr Motivator, please can you knock on my door sans camera crew and get me motivated to do some cardio!! Not before 9am though please, I'm cranky and feel sick before... Cheers!

Love, SGS xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment