Thursday 15 October 2009

Hello Lover!

In the words of Carrie Bradshaw... "Hello Lover" except I am not looking at the perfect apartment on 5th Avenue with my older gentleman friend, I am referring to my upcoming trip to NYC.



Myself and The Boy (TB) booked out trip to our spiritual home last night, 5 nights in January staying at the Sheraton Hotel near Central Park and Times Square flying with Virgin... even as I type I am getting dewy eyed.

Why NYC you may ask?!

Me and TB have visited before, last December in fact, and we fell in love with it. For me why this city has a such special pull is the atmosphere, its busy.. hustling and bustling but there is a feeling of history, tradition, hope and excitement. It's where you feel you could achieve your wildest dreams, and who doesn't like thinking about that?

The pivotal moment for me came as we walked though Central Park in the snow, life at that moment just seemed to stop. Nothing else mattered, surrounded by surreal beauty and in the company of my love and best friend the world stopped turning and I felt a tide of extreme happiness wash over me.

So my estranged land lover.... Catch you in January, it's been too long.

Love, SGS xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment