Wednesday 14 October 2009

Ode to Sean...

Today, 5 years have passed since my friend died.

I remember him more with a smile than tears but there is still and always will be a fusion of the two emotions, sadness and happiness as you remember them.

Sean was a person that could instantly make you smile, turn that frown upside down and he was loved by everyone that knew him. He constantly made me laugh, gave great hugs and remains one of the most genuine people I have ever met. His warmth and charisma were infectious and I am truly honoured to say that I knew him and he was my friend.

So as I look back and remember the little things, big things and everything in between about this boy I will do my best to smile.... smile like he would have.

Miss and love you always Sean, Rest in peace sweetheart.

Emina xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment