Monday 26 October 2009

Dreaming of Hibernation



I envy bears...

Hibernation has always appealed to me, the thought of gorging myself then settling down for a 6 month nap in a cosy, warm space pickles my egg!

After some research I have discovered that bears hibernate around October and before they do they go on a seafood diet- See food, and eat it (insert laugh)! They gain around 40lbs a week before their furry slumber party so that they have enough fuel in their bodies to last the duration of their long naps... jealous!!!

They then wake up in April/May.. refreshed, with bad breath admittedly and probably cramp but can you imagine how nice that would be?!

KFC, McDonalds, Subway, Ribs, Chocolate all week and then a big nap... phwoar.. so please higher being, in my next life, can I come back as a bear?!

Love, SGS xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment