Friday 26 November 2010

Tunes for a Tuesday (On a Friday)

This week I'm slam dunkin' da funk to these corkers...



Perfect melody, lyrics, tone! Love, love this song.



The original record is from Canadian singer Feist and is really, well, excellent. As covers go this is hauntingly beautiful, Blake's soulful voice adds a new depth and I just adore this.



Rihanna is back with another ridiculously catchy pop tune 'What's my name?' featuring former beau Drake. Despite the particularly nasal filled vocals I'm liking this a lot, more chilled out from the Barbadian Princess.



Super Producer and Black Eyed Peas frontman Will.I.Am has the golden touch and especially with Nicki Minaj and Chezza Cole star on the infectious single 'Check It Out'. Minaj is taking America by storm and I can only assume she's going to translate to the UK very well, me likey.


Love, SGS xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment