Wednesday 6 January 2010

Guilty Pleasures

Shouldn't like this.... but I do!!

Sisqo - Thong Song



2010 sees the end of Big Brother in the UK but not before CeLebrity Big Brother 2010 kicked off last Sunday.

To my delight, Sisqo was introduced on stage by an annoying Davina McCall who looked like she was wearing a Gorilla gilet. The rnb blonde midget then went on to sing on his classic hit 'Thong Song', and I instantly fell back in love with it!

So repeat after me, "She had dumps like a truck, truck, truck..."

Nuff love
1. Infectious chorus, gets you shaking your rump
2. Upped the sales of thongs by 300%
3. Helped to smash the stigma of female undergarments

Nuff hate
1. Sisqo tries too hard, always back flipping.. perhaps he has ADHD?
2. Some of the lyrics are questionable.. "She had thighs like what".. erm yeh, what exactly? like a gazelle? athlete?
3. Ahh I'm picking now... nothing more

Love, SGS xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment