Tuesday 21 September 2010

Age aint nothin' but a number

Forgive me readers, it has been 10 days since my last post. I will try to do better, promise.


So on Sunday (19th) it was my birthday and I am now 25 or a 'quarter of a century old' says my friend who won't turn 25 until April, the swine.

I was not looking forward to this age for a number of reasons mainly because I am now in the last year of the 18-25 box and grudgingly go ever closer to the 26-30 box... NOOOOOOOOOOOO and I just generally hate getting older.

However it's turned out to be not so bad really, I had a weekend of celebration involving copious amounts of good food, cinema, family, friends, TB, cards, Facebook and Twitter messages and presents.
What also was really nice was looking at my inbox to discover my 'Happy Birthday' messages from celebs. Lady GaGa, The Pretty Reckless and Craig David all passed on their wishes- God bless 'em.


Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Welcome Message
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Hope you have a delicious day - get some GAGA tracks on now to help you celebrate.


Craig David wishes you a Happy Birthday 



HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Hope you have a great day and get some music on now to help you celebrate!



Perhaps being 25 isnit going to be too bad after all, just don't speak to me on my 30th.

Love, SGS xoxo
ps. Apologies for the format issues, looks like Blogger can't handle my images yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment